Famous Foods of Jaipur: Do you like Jaipur’s famous forts, temples, museums and many other places , however there is something more you must need to add in your bucket list. Apart from these historical places, it is also known for its iconic and exotic food places.
You might have tried the dishes at different locations of the country, but the immense taste which you’ll have in these classical places of Jaipur will take you to the heaven of tastes and you’ll keep mouth watering when you will think about it in future.
Just imagine you are watching Jal Mahal while having delicious ice cream or viewing Hawa Mahal with a spicy Kachori’s bite in the mouth, feeling hungry right? Do you have cravings for all these mouth-watering and tasty food, however confused where to go to fulfill all your cravings, then you should must try the famous food of Jaipur which are worth to visit. To know more about these places read the information below.
Top 5 Famous Foods of Jaipur
If you are a real foodie and want to experience the mouth-watering food on the land of tastes, then be ready to know more about the amazing places.
1. Gulab Ji Ki Chai- most famous foods of Jaipur
More than 5 billion cups of tea is consumed everyday worldwide and when it comes to the tea, Gulab Ji Chaiwallah is one of the best teaseller in the entire Jaipur city.
Established in 1946, it is the top priority for all the tea lovers of Jaipur. Masala tea with Maska bun is the most hot selling item of this place. Apart for tea they offers a variety of other delicious foods which will fulfill all your cravings. Not only business, they also believe in charity and offers free tea to many needy which makes it the most famous food place of Jaipur.
• GANPATI PLAZA, Mirza Ismail Rd, Nangal Jaisabohra, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur, Rajasthan 3020
• Shop No 10 Masala Chowk, near Albert Hall, Ram Niwas Garden, Bardia Colony, Fateh Tibba, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
• Plot no 1, SMS Colony, Maharani Farm, IHITC Durgapur, Mansarovar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302020
• Sawai Jai Singh Hwy, Sen Colony, Bani Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016
2. Rawat’s Pyaz kachori
There’s a statement that “visiting Jaipur is incomplete without tasting Rawat’s kachori”. Filled with spicy and tasty filling, its kachori is famous not only in Jaipur but in the entire Rajasthan
Established in 1972, it is the most popular street food joint in the city which. Their pyaz ki kachori is very famous in among foreigners. Not only kachori, their ghewars and many other dishes are also famous which makes it one of the Jaipur’s famous food place.
• Vivek Vihar, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302019
• Hotel Neelam, B9, Station Rd, in front of Polo Victory Hotel, Lalpura Colony, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
3. Lassi at Lassi Wala’s
Completely drained due to very hot weather and needs a refreshment, so energize yourself with the sweet and cold kulhad lassi. Established in 1944, this legendary place offers you the delicious lassi with a thick malai over it. It is one of the most famous food of Jaipur and more than hundreds of lassi’s are served everyday and it is the top priority among locals as well as foreigners.
• Shop 312, Mirza Ismail Rd, Jayanti Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
4. Rabri at Mahaveer Rabri Bhandar
Established in 1860, this place is the one stop destination for all sweet lovers. They offers you the variety of sweet range and the taste of these sweets are the best in the entire city which makes it the leading and most famous food place Jaipur. The taste of their Rabri is something you haven’t tasted before. It is one of the top player in the category of family restaurants in the city.
• Gopalpura Brize, Tonk Rd, near Malviya urban Co. Bank, Vasundhara Colony, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018
• Mishra Rajaji Ka Rasta, Chandpole Bazar, Chandpole, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
• Amrapali Plaza, Amrapali Marg, Block E, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021
5. Jal Mahal Ice cream Parlor
Season never effects ice cream as cravings for it never stop, no matter whether there summer or winter. Almost every people loves ice cream and Jal Mahal offers you a variety of natural chemical free ice creams which is healthier and extremely delicious. Watching Jal mahal while enjoying tasty ice creams with your loved ones will be a highly memorable moment. It is highly famous among locals as well as travelers and is one of the most Jaipur’s famous eating places.
• Plot No 274, Opp Crossland Hyundai, Vaishali Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021
• Shop no, 85, Mirza Ismail Rd, near Paanch Batti, Panch Batti, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
Is your mouth watering and you want to try all these delicious food of the Jaipur ? visiting these places will give you life time memory and once you’ll visit these places you’ll fall in the loop of taste and will come here to enjoy these amazing foods every time. So don’t think more and trip your vacation of hunger to these exotic places. For exploring the foods and well as many other places of the city then must check out our website: https://www.pinkpedia.com/