5 days – 4 Nights
Heritage | Cultural | Photography | shopping
₹ 17,900/ Pax
Jodhpur and Jaisalmer are very much known for desert safaris and camps. If you want to get the traditional Rajasthani feel then nothing can be better than this Jodhpur, Jaisalmer tour package. Jodhpur is 400km from Jaipur and for charm and solidity this city is also known as the Sun city of India.
Jodhpur and Jaisalmer - Itinerary
When you are in Jodhpur then you do not have to worry about anything as we are here to help you out in the best way possible. The first day you will spend time in relaxation as the hotel will give you the perfect ambiance to unwind.
Today after breakfast drive to Jaisalmer, the Golden city of Rajasthan which is located 575 kilometers from the capital city Jaipur. Unlike Jaipur, Jaisalmer has historical architectures made from the yellow sandstone that makes the city shine like a golden-yellow light. Named after the Rawal Jaisal, a Bhati ruler the city of Jaisalmer was found in 1156 AD is a World Heritage Site that has ancient Jaisalmer Fort that has a royal palace and many ornate Jain temples.
Lying in the center of the Great Indian Desert, Jaisalmer is not a city which can be visited in a one-day tour and that is why we will make you visit this amazing city twice. The first day will be about enjoying the architecture and royal life, the second will be more about relishing each moment in the desert of India.
Desert Camp Jaisalmer – Staying in Jaisalmer desert camp will give you a lifetime experience which will leave reminiscences in your life. Amidst the wilderness of the desert and surrounded by sand dunes you will get pleasure from life in a desert.
Camel Ride – You cannot skip camel ride when you are in a desert land and so we have also planned an exhilarating ride for you on the back of ship of the desert.
Traditional Dinner – As of now, you have tasted the food of Jaipur but when in Jaisalmer we will let your taste bud enjoy the flavors of Jaisalmer food.
Folk Dance – A tour to Jaisalmer is incomplete without the traditional Rajasthani folk dance that gives you an insight of the Rajasthani culture and traditions.
After your breakfat in your hotel. Drive back to Jodhpur and transfer to Jodhpur airport. your tour comes to end. Entire team of Pink Pedia say you bye hope to see you soon on your next adventure.
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- Nights in hotel The Furn Jodhpur and Mandir Palace or similar
- Breakfast in the Hotel during the tour
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour
- Desert camel safari and sunset activties in jaisalmer sand dunes with fock dance diner
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver and Toll Tax and Parking included
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- All currently applicable taxes
- Local assistance
- All monument entrenses Fees mentioned in program
- Any kind of personal expenses such, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages, Unspecified meals Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary and in ruberique “Trip Includes”
- Any flight Charges