Best Shopping Places in Jaipur: If you are in Jaipur then you cannot resist shopping and indeed you must not as you cannot find so alluring shopping destinations anywhere else. However, before you hit the road to such places take a look at the top most popular shopping places in Jaipur so that you do not get confused.
It is not only one of India’s largest market of jewelry but also the center for buying stylish traditional Indian dresses. You can find premium quality stones, gems, and many other such precious products that can help you in getting customized jewelry prepared. The most special thing about this Johri Bazaar is that it also offers you gemstones and popular Rajasthani handmade necklaces at a really competitive price.
- Visiting Hours: You can visit this market all 7 days of the week between 10 am to 11 pm.
- Address: Johri Bazaar, Gangori Bazaar, Jaipur.
Best known for typical lac jewelry of Rajasthan and gorgeous bangles of different varieties, Tripolia Bazaar is a must to visit market place in Jaipur. It will help you buy souvenirs for your friends and loved ones at a reasonable price. You can also shop from here high-quality textiles, popular Bandhani tie and dye fabrics that display rich embroideries in addition to the famous Jaipur designer carpets, brassware and Jaipuri quilts.
- Visiting Hours: This bazaar is also open for all seven days of the week but it closes early and has a timing of 10 am to 7 pm.
- Address: Tripolia Bazaar, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur.
If you are striving for Jaipur handicrafts, then this traditional shopping spot in Jaipur will win your heart. Here you can unveil marvelous carvings made out of marble. You can even find some of the best options of hand-looms, stylish shoes, exquisite sculptures carved from wood and stones, handmade carpets, traditional Rajasthani turbans and many other enthralling things that are the finest examples of creativity in Jaipur.
- Visiting Hours: Open for all seven days of the week, the timing to visit Chandpole Bazaar Jaipur is from 11 am onwards.
- Address: Indira Bazaar, Topkhana Desh, Jhotwara, Jaipur.
Wooden carvings with perfect execution, superior quality textiles and intriguing souvenirs of Jaipur, all are available at an affordable price here. That is why this place is one of the most visited shopping places in Jaipur. Kishanpole Bazaar lets you see the creativity of skilled artists and how they come up with unique wooden sculptures that are rare to find anywhere else.
- Visiting Hours: This market is open on all seven days of the week and its timing is 11 am to 9 pm.
- Address: Kishanpole Bazaar Road, Jaipur.
Known for its beautiful clothes and splendid textiles, Nehru Bazaar is a tourist spot that is famous for buying traditional Jaipuri jootis that have vibrant multi-colored designs. This is a market where your bargain ability will be checked and you can save a lot of money by doing proper haggling in the market.
- Visiting Time: Open for seven days a week the timing of this bazaar is 10.30 am to 7.30 pm.
- Address: Film Colony, Modikhana, Jhotwara, Jaipur.
Sireh Deori Bazaar
Located opposite to the palace of winds – Hawa Mahal, Sireh Deori Bazaar has all that you can buy and take it as a souvenir of Jaipur. Amazing leather shoes, beautiful puppets, and many other wall-hangings that are a specialty of Jaipur culture. You can even buy camel leather products from here at a comparatively low price.
- Visiting Time: This bazaar is open for seven days of the week and the time of opening of shops is 11 am.
- Address: Sireh Deori Gate, Tulsi Marg, J.D.A. Market, Jaipur.
Are you looking for Jaipuri items? If yes, then do not forget to visit Bapu Bazaar as it offers you wholesale priced cloth textiles and Joothis. You can even enjoy the thrill of street shopping in Jaipur here at Bapu Bazaar and can get submerged in the colorful side of the city.
- Visiting Time: Opened for all the seven days of the week, Bapu Bazaar could be visited any time after 11 am.
- Address: Bapu Bazaar, Jaipur.
Mirza Ismail Road
Also known as MI road or MI Street, Mirza Ismail Road is also one of the famous shopping sites of Jaipur where you can find the best pottery options in Jaipur. The pottery work is worth buying here so make sure you keep a bag especially for the souvenirs of Jaipur. You can also find vibrant collections of brass statues and wooden items at this special market.
- Visiting Time: This market is also open to all seven days in the week and you can start your shopping from here after 11 am.
- Address: MI Road, Jaipur.
Bright prints and handcrafted fabrics are something which makes Anokhi special and you never get disappointed from shopping here. You can find a vast range of products in the Anokhi market for which Jaipur is popular and the most endearing part of this bazaar is that it unveils art and crafts at a cost that doesn’t hurt your pocket.
- Visiting Time: You can visit this bazaar from 10 a.m to 8 p.m.
- Address: Anokhi Farm, Todi Ramzanipura, Jagatpura, Jaipur.
You want to have a hassle-free experience of shopping then Jaipur has Gaurav Tower Mall which offers you good ambiance and a lot of variety of local Jaipuri products at a reasonable price. You can purchase many gifts for your friends and family from here and it will make them happy.
- Address: Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Visiting Hours: You can visit Gaurav Tower Mall at any time between 9:30 am – 11 pm.
This time when you are in Jaipur then do not forget to do shopping at all the aforementioned places. You will have a pleasant time in these places as these are safe and the people of Jaipur are very hospitable. So, what is your plan? Would you plan a trip to Jaipur and have fun at these amazing shopping places in Jaipur. This way you won’t be blank when you will visit it with Alluring Pink Jaipur Package available here at PinkPedia.