Why Travel Rajasthan?: Traveling to Rajasthan is not only an experience of a great trip but is an enthralling exploration of varied cultures and traditions of ancient Rajasthan. With its wide extension of desserts, Rajasthan is a picturesque state having a wide range of forts, palaces, temples & historic monuments depicting the different regions with their languages, culture and folk fare.
The Ancient rulers had made Rajasthan a typical Rajwada place where you can experience the tradition of Royal families known as Rajgharanas. The bravery of Rajput rulers has its significance which made Rajasthan a place of warriors and victory.
Places to visit: The main attractions of Rajasthan includes
- Jaisalmer – The Golden City- Famous for Jaiselmer fort with dessert scenes and sand dunes.
- Jaipur – The Pink City- Amber fort, Amer Palace, Jaigarh fort, Johri bazaar, Nahargarh fort.
- Jodhpur – The Blue City- Meherangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace with a fantabulous architecture designed by Architects of London.
- Chittaurgarh – fort which depicts the bravery of several Rajput Rulers and is famous for Johar by Rani Padmavati, Sacrifice of Pannadhay and devotion Meera bai towards Lord Krishna.
- Udaipur – The Lake City- Famous for numerous lake, Kumbhalgarh Fort, Haldighati Battlefield and history of brave warriors.
- Sam – is famous for several temples and night campaigns in the desert area with folk dance and songs entertainment by local artists.
- Bikaner – is famously known for Bikaneri Bhujiya and its variety with scrumptious and crispy taste along with the legacy of taste by ancestors.
- Ranthambore & more – With several animal & bird centuries like Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, Bharatpur Bird Century, Rajasthan is also known for many archeological monuments representing the ruling dynasties of ancient times.
Rajasthan with its empathy to the art and culture is a very strong epitome being ruled by Rajput emperors. Rajasthan has a great variety of handmade jewelry with handicrafts designed by local craftsmen. The market places are full of splashing colors on textile materials to give an attractive look to customers, which not only gives a great look to your home décor but proves as a fantastic fashion trend different from the ordinary style.
The best part to travel Rajsthan is to explore the savor of scrumptious and typical Rajasthani food named “ “Dal –Bati- Churma” with exotic flavors of Indian spices blend with the “Ghee” so as to put the ice on the cake which is being served in the traditional style. The mouthwatering desserts named upon their city of origin will take your heart away. The food lovers will love this place as it has a variety of food with a tangy taste and spices to make your mood hilarious.
Despite being an arid region Rajasthan offers a variety of festivals to celebrate which are the main attractions for tourism as they follow the old traditions and customs and are celebrated with great joys and happiness to maintain the lineage of their ancestors. The festivals like Camel festival, kite festival, Jaipur literature festival, Pushkar fair, Udaipur Shilp Kala Kendra, Teej, Gangour & more.